Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 9-11

Saw this along the way, liefde vir my Michael!




Ok, so day 9 to 11 is all muffled into one giant day. I won't say the cleanest day but totally the funnest! Friday I met with one of my editors at the Four Seasons Hotel. Cab from Natural History Museum to Four Seasons, $6.00. Peanuts from the waiting bar, $2.00. A glass of dry white wine, $18. Realizing that the wine I'm drinking at R180 a glass is from South Africa, priceless. So that's how they roll at the Four Seasons, felt like Carrey Bradshaw minus Mr Big and Manolos. From there I met with Tom in Bryant Park, which was fantastic! Everyone comes here after work and have picniks in the park and on each of the park ends are little wine and beer tents sporting hot men and handbags. Then off to Williamsburg, where I went to see Suckers and Class Actress with Josh. Man was this amazing. Party moved to Classon street, and then on to breakfast. Then, jaj! I met up with Helette, my new sister here in M town, and had a little breakfast in Noho. This moved on to lots of wine in Bleecker Street where they also drowned us with frozen margaritas! Can't beat frozen margaritas on a sunny New York day. This moved to meeting Yolandi and Nico and there nice friends at this Russian bar called Anytime where vodka was definitely the flavor of the moment! Then wine on Yolandi and Nico's rooftop, beautiful! Breakfast at 3PM followed with the though of an extended shower... Now, band in park time in Brooklyn. Stay logged on folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment