Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 8 Bits of work, bits of play, lots of American Apparel!








1. Today we had a commercial in the park and then I went location scouting, so I got to go to all different kinds of places all over Manhattan.
2. In Washington Square Park, there's these chess and checkers tables, where old oupatjies come play against other oompies and man are they fast! I think my dad should move here when he's 100 and hang with these
guys, they're all very wise and interesting.
3.Then I stumbled upon the best American Apparel store. I can only say that Michael will be very happy...

4. However best was the Lakers/ Celtics game at Pash's place, an artist friend of Tom (with the craziest installations in his loft) so much fun, I'm totally turning into a huge basketball fan, at last I found my game- go Kobe Bryant!
(I also found my new Woolies, the Food Emporium on 1st Avenue- spent about an hour here! And yes, it's a shop not a market!)

No comments:

Post a Comment